Black Panther is set in a fictional African country called Wakanda where citizens have managed to live without interference and colonization because they made the world believe there were powerless while they had Vibranium, the most powerful mineral.
For those who have seen the Black Panther movie, you should be able to relate to these reactions:
1. When critics say Wakanda doesn’t exist- What about Hogwarts?
2. The ones that have seen Black Panther with different partners and have to act like it’s their first time.
3. Those that really enjoyed the movie.
4. The people that feel that the movie wasn’t worth the hype.
5. Those that imagine what they would have done if they had the Vibranium.
6. Those that greet each other in the Wakanda style.
7. When you realize there’s going to Infinity Wars April 27th.
If you still haven’t seen the movie, you seriously should consider doing so. You can get your Wakanda visa here.